SEIVA Praktik Veterinary
6-12 lead PC-based veterinary ECG
- 6 to 12-lead/6-12-channel ECG
- Simple SINGLE-BUTTON control
- ECG monitoring before record
- Various formats of record, display and printout
- Automatic curve measuring
- Digital analysis specially developed for animal QRS
- Overview of standard ECG values for various animals
- Digital filters specially developed for animal ECG
- Database of patients and examinations
- Communication with patient management software
ECG Praktik Veterinary is a 6-12-lead electrocardiograph for monitoring, recording and archiving of ECG. Although containing many special functions and special veterinary cable, which make the device multi-purpose in veterinary diagnostics, ECG Praktik Veterinary is very easy to work with. Operation can be semi or fully automatic; pressing a single button starts the whole sequence of steps, starting with ECG recording, through measurement up to printing.
Enables long-time monitoring of real-time ECG. Possible events can be immediately saved for further analysis. The system forewarns of exceeding of the studied parameters or loose electrod contact.
The records are saved into a database and they can be later recalled, viewed or printed. EKG Praktik Veterinary can be implemented into a central database accessible in an office or in a complex hospital computer network.
Measures and indicates wave-intervals. In addition, all measured values can be clearly viewed in a table. The records can be viewed on the monitor and supplemented with comments.
Uses standard A4 size paper. Compared to thermal-active paper, the quality of the record is higher, clearer and everlasting.
The zoom function enables to detail averaged QRS or any QRS complex of the captured record.
Vzhledem k velkému množství sestav a příplatkových modulů nabízíme zdarma konzultaci a sestavení individuální nabídky.
Naši produktoví specialisté Vám rádi poradí a nabídnou funkce a vlastnosti, které opravdu potřebujete.